The Officer Women Leadership Symposium (OWLS) convenes women leaders in the military and veteran community, experts, innovators, and thought leaders to explore emerging trends, strengthen skills, and transform observations into actionable insights to lead positive change.
Nov 9 Mini-Officer Women Leadership Symposium (OWLS) Agenda
Once registered, access the 9 Nov Event by clicking the link to the sessions below:
Mini-Officer Women Leadership Symposium One Agenda 2021Reimagining Meaningful Leadership: Leading Self
Tuesday, 13 April, 2021
(11:30a - 3:30p EDT)
ROUNDTABLESSelect the Roundtable you would like to join during the Mini-OWLS One, April 13.
Roundtable I (2:30pm - 2:55pm EDT) & Roundtable II (3:00pm - 3:25pm EST)
Once registered, access the Event Agenda and Roundtables using the links below:
Once registered, access your preferred OWLS Small Group Discussion (4:00p – 4:30p EDT) using the link below:
Military and veteran women officers, officers-in-training, senior enlisted women (E6+), and government leaders (GS 12+) are encouraged to attend.
Personal and Organizational Impact of Career Coaching Workshop and Officer Women Leadership Symposium
- Inspiring thought-leaders and experts share their experiences and insights to support you where you are at in your career.
- Connect you with a nation-wide cohort of accomplished peers with diverse perspectives and life experiences.
- Immerse you into a supportive community for meaningful exchange of knowledge.
- Exposing you to best practices and insights from women counterparts in different services and roles.
SAVE THE DATE: 11-12 APRIL 2024
CAREER COACHING WORKSHOP AND OFFICER WOMEN LEADERSHIP SYMPOSIUM (OWLS)
To be hosted at George Mason University with virtual option for those who cannot attend in person.
- 11 April, 2024 9:00-4:30pm: Professional development workshops, opportunities to network with top-caliber, military friendly employers and resources that assist military women in advancing their career goals and/or making successful career transitions after their military service.
- 11 April, 2024 4:30-6:00pm: Evening Reception for Career Workshop and OWLS Attendees.
- 12 April, 2024 9:00-4:30pm: Keynotes, panel discussion, and inspiring speakers in an event that brings together fellow women military and veteran leaders, experts, innovators, and thought leaders from all services.
2023 Event Theme: Leading for Impact
In the face of conflict, opportunity and challenge, how do you lead for impact when it might be tempting to just get the job done? How do you skillfully manage your behaviors, relationships, decisions, and strategic vision to align your intentions with the impact you want to have as a leader?